You have no items in your shopping cart.
Designed For Weaning Babies
These suction silicone plates have been designed to be apart of your babies weaning journey. Suction so they stay in place on most surfaces (some smoother treated surfaces like Stokke Tripp Trapp tables don't lend themselves well to any suction)
Cleaning Has Never Been Easier
Silicone is one of the easiest surfaces to clean and also being dishwasher safe and microwave safe means you can even heat food straight on the plate. Silicone has a very high melting point so unless you plan to place it in an environment over 200C then you should be fine.
Alternatively you can simply wipe clean with running water and even dried on cereal will come off in minutes not days.
Suction Plate Specs
- 100% Silicone
- BPA Free
- Phthalates Free
- CE Tested by La Romi in the UK
- Lead Free
- PVC Free
- Dishwasher Safe
- Microwave Safe
- Heat Resistance to 220C
- Plate 20x20cm Diameter with 5cm Height*
Some measurements may vary slightly with production.
Best Suction Plate Results
All suction plates are strongest when pulled directly up. Sideways all plates on the market vary but you can do a few things to help:
- Ensure the bottom is slightly wet before sticking
- Ensure the area you are sticking too has been wiped clear of dirt etc..
- Ensure the surface you are placing it on is smooth, some high chairs have uneven surfaces and different treatments which may lead to less suction.
- Suction performance can be very poor if only pulled directly sideways on a very smooth surface.
Check out these site for some nice recipe ideas to get you going: