We make hand crafted products from the raw materials of fabric we source all around the world. We wanted to make these for people conscious about:
- Knowing where and how their products are made and meet European safety standards, we even tell you who made it and who shipped it.
- No excess packaging and the only plastic we use has a biodegradable additive meaning we can only keep it for a year
- Products made in the UK with workers paid a living wage for a more sustainable life for all
- 3% of all our sales go to fighting neglected tropical diseases. This effects over half a billion adults and children around the world.
- With limited fabric runs you get something unique, long lasting and made with love from us to you :)
- Over 350 fabrics and sourcing as much as we can for our customers means you can get something even more special too also with embroidery.