You have no items in your shopping cart.
Some soothers can allow saliva to build up and pool beneath, leaving your little one with a dribbly chin that can lead to rashes and sore spots. Unlike these traditional soothers, our advanced sensitive soother have a unique curved design, specially shaped to keep away from baby’s cheeks and nose.
Large holes in the soother shield also allow more air to flow through it, so that baby’s skin can breathe. This helps keep their mouth, nose and cheeks dry and free from moisture, and so prevents any skin irritation.
Made from super-soft silicone with a skin-like feel, our advanced sensitive soother is shaped like our award-winning Closer to Nature bottle teat. This means that babies are 92% more likely to accept it. And it makes switching between breast, bottle and soother far less confusing for baby.
- 90% less skin contact: Unique design minimizes contact with baby’s sensitive skin, reducing the risk of irritation and rashes
- Curves away from baby’s face: Improves airflow and reduces moisture build up from saliva or sweat
- Acceptance guaranteed: Nipple is shaped like our Closer to Nature bottle teat, which 92% of babies accept within the first 3 feedings*
- Freezer friendly: Pop in the freezer to help relieve teething troubles
- Medical-grade silicone: BPA and BPS free, safe for baby
- Easy clean: Top-rack dishwasher safe and steriliser safe