Some babies switch from breast to bottle feeding without a murmur but for others it can be more difficult which is why NUK has developed a range of the best baby bottles featuring the specially designed NUK orthodontic shaped teat and extra wide lip support which simulates breast feeding as closely as possible.
NUK First Choice glass bottles are compatible with all teats in the First Choice range and feature the Anti-Colic Air System which helps prevent colic by allowing air to flow into the bottle through a vent. This ensures that no air is swallowed during feeding.
120ml Bottle Features
- Pack includes a 120ml bottle with a latex, size 1 (0-6 months), medium hole teat and a sealing disc for leak-proof transportation
- Approved by the British Dental Health Foundation
- For hygiene purposes and safety replace the teat after 1-2 months use
- Sterilise using steam or cold water sterilisation, or the Vapo Rapid Steam Steriliser (dishwasher and microwave sterilisation is not recommended as this can cause material damage)
- BPA (Bisphenol A) free
240ml Bottle Features
- Extra wide neck to make it even easier to make the feed and clean.
- The sealing disc and screw ring guarantee leak-proof transport.
- Approved by the British Dental Health Foundation.
- Glass bottles are assorted in blue, yellow or red. Design may vary from picture shown.
- The latex teat on the bottle is size 1 (0-6 months), medium feed hole suitable for milk.