Parents can be concerned about using normal washing up liquid that may contain chemicals and after fragrances when washing baby bottles before sterilising.
In addition, cleaning a baby bottle is not always straight forward as milk can leave a greasy white film on the bottles and small milk residue can build up and be a dangerous ground for bacteria to grow.
The Milton Baby Bottle Cleaner has been developed specifically for use on baby products to remove all milk residue that can be responsible for the growth of harmful bacteria. It is also formulated for sensitive skin and is free of fragrance, colouring and parabens. It is also a 100% plant-based formula and 100% biodegradable with 100% recyclable packaging.
- 100% plant based active ingredients
- 100% biodegradable
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Formulated without petrol derivatives or chemical additives
- Tested to remove the milk residue and white film that can be responsible for the growth of harmful bacteria
- Ensures safe baby bottle, teat and breast pump parts cleaning
- Ideal to wash all baby and family dishes
- Formulated for sensitive skin
- Free of fragrance, colouring and parabens
- Dermatologically tested
- No chemical residue