These are available to pre-order and should start shipping in a few days :)
If you are looking for a fantastic bib for between meals, that will keep your baby dry. Because teething babies soak through their tops. It is very trendy and useful to accessorise them with a bandana drool bib, your little one will be fashionable and comfortable all day long.
- Soft Cotton and Absorbent Material - Front is 100% soft cotton, back is dimple Minky for absorbency and much softer than cheaper fleece material. (We Select The Best Colour Combination For Dimple Minky But You Can Request A Colour In Checkout Order Notes If you have one specific)
- Protect & keep your drooly teething baby dry from all dribble and spit ups, with the dual layer function dribble bibs you don't have to worry more! This is perfect if you need to decide between a dribble bib and a teething dribble bib.
- Adjustable and High-Quality Plastic Snaps - Each baby bandana bibs comes with 2 plastic snaps which prevent any risk of allergic reactions to baby's sensitive skin. The drool bibs is perfect to fit all the time while your baby grows from 0 to 36 months. Bibs stay in place and your baby won't be able to pull them off!
- A Must Have for New Parents - Every new Mom-to be or Dad-to-be will fall in love with this considerate gift as it not only helps them to take better care of their little one but also reduces the work for them as new parents, it will be easier to wash the bibs than clothes.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - we LOVE our customers and TRUST our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact us directly and you can return them for a full refund no questions asked!
Embroidery Options Coming Soon!
This is where you can add a name to your bib, in your order notes you can specify a colour but we usually just go for contrasting colours that still compliment. So you can see the name but without it being the main feature.
Embroidery is just lots of thread and so is really good in the washing machine. Make sure it's a lower heat because otherwise other aspects of the dribble bib can melt.
All our bibs are made with 100% cotton fabric on one side and incredibly soft minky fabric (made of 100% polyester)
As this is a mix of two fabrics. Avoid using very hot water as it may cause minor shrinkage and color bleeding, preferably 30 degrees. Add some fabric softener to the load to reduce static cling.
Dry in the dryer using a low temperature, if you let them in the dryer for too long or at too hot of a setting it may shrink.
Returns PolicyWe pride ourselves on our products quality and once you receive your order please check it hasn't been damaged in the post.
We are happy to discuss with you if you have any issues so get in touch with our details at the bottom of the page.
We mainly use Royal Mail for items worldwide but you do have the option to use any courier you wish if you find it more reliable.
This is mainly useful when your national mail service is rubbish. Royal mail items sent internationally will use a countries local mail service. So if you are worried about your items getting to you then choose a cheaper courier option.
For example it can cost only £5 more to get something couriered to you instead of through the national USPS postal service in the USA.
Recently Viewed ProductsTake a look at the items you have already looked at :)
Dribble Bibs - Solid Colours
We hand make everything and so make them in a queue they are ordered unless it's for a special occasion. For that reason we say items are made and sent within 2 weeks of ordering. Of course we are always trying to get items out as fast as possible :)
It's of course you can always get in touch via email email@example.com or whatsapp us on +447999818928.
Last Recommended Ordering Times Before Christmas
We ship with Royal Mail for a lot of our packages as they are mainly large letters, keeping prices down for you :) As we come up to christmas the national post service starts getting busy so they post recommended postage times so ideally order before these dates to give you the best chance of receiving them.
Important Note: We can arrange courier services for any orders which could be sent later then these times if needed.
Latest UK Postage Dates 2019
|Service||Last recommended posting date|
|2nd Class & 2nd Class Signed For||Wednesday 18th December|
|1st Class & 1st Class Signed For||Friday 20th December|
|Special Delivery Guaranteed||Monday 23rd December|
Latest International Postage For Christmas 2019
|Service||Last recommended posting date|
|Africa, Middle East||Monday 9th December|
|Asia, Far East||Monday 9th December|
|Caribbean, Central and South America||Monday 9th December|
|Cyprus , Malta||Tuesday 10th December|
|Eastern Europe (except Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia)||Wednesday 11th December|
|Greece, Turkey||Thursday 12th December|
|Australia, New Zealand||Thursday 12th December|
|Canada, USA||Saturday 14th December|
|Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic, Poland , Italy||Saturday 14th December|
|Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland||Monday 16th December|
|Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg||Wednesday 18th December|