La Romi | Baby Fashion
Dribble Bibs - Solid Colours
What You Can Recycle With Us!
Please send us any brand of non-electronic items associated with babies and baby care. Please ONLY send feeding bottles, pacifiers & teethers, bottles, bottle caps and collars, sippy cups, plastic dishware and utensils, teething rings and plastic bibs.
Do not send in other types of baby-related waste like baby clothing or fabric, baby diapers, or any baby toys with electronics or lithium ion batteries.
What Is Made Out Of What I Send?
Our partner makes them out into watering cans, ash trays, ping pong tables, benches and even playground equipment.
Where Can You Send It?
La Romi - Recycling
Unit B246, 55 Bendon Valley
London, SW18 4LZ
These are available to pre-order and should start shipping in a few days :)
If you are looking for a fantastic bib for between meals, that will keep your baby dry. Because teething babies soak through their tops. It is very trendy and useful to accessorise them with a bandana drool bib, your little one will be fashionable and comfortable all day long.
- Soft Cotton and Absorbent Material - Front is 100% soft cotton, back is dimple Minky for absorbency and much softer than cheaper fleece material. (We Select The Best Colour Combination For Dimple Minky But You Can Request A Colour In Checkout Order Notes If you have one specific)
- Protect & keep your drooly teething baby dry from all dribble and spit ups, with the dual layer function dribble bibs you don't have to worry more! This is perfect if you need to decide between a dribble bib and a teething dribble bib.
- Adjustable and High-Quality Plastic Snaps - Each baby bandana bibs comes with 2 plastic snaps which prevent any risk of allergic reactions to baby's sensitive skin. The drool bibs is perfect to fit all the time while your baby grows from 0 to 36 months. Bibs stay in place and your baby won't be able to pull them off!
- A Must Have for New Parents - Every new Mom-to be or Dad-to-be will fall in love with this considerate gift as it not only helps them to take better care of their little one but also reduces the work for them as new parents, it will be easier to wash the bibs than clothes.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - we LOVE our customers and TRUST our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact us directly and you can return them for a full refund no questions asked!
Embroidery Options Coming Soon!
This is where you can add a name to your bib, in your order notes you can specify a colour but we usually just go for contrasting colours that still compliment. So you can see the name but without it being the main feature.
Embroidery is just lots of thread and so is really good in the washing machine. Make sure it's a lower heat because otherwise other aspects of the dribble bib can melt.
All our bibs are made with 100% cotton fabric on one side and incredibly soft minky fabric (made of 100% polyester)
As this is a mix of two fabrics. Avoid using very hot water as it may cause minor shrinkage and color bleeding, preferably 30 degrees. Add some fabric softener to the load to reduce static cling.
Dry in the dryer using a low temperature, if you let them in the dryer for too long or at too hot of a setting it may shrink.