Grobag Swaddle Wrap - Grey Marl - 0-3m
par Tommee TippeePrix régulier£ 14.95 Prix de solde£ 19.99
Looking for a good night’s sleep? Swaddling your little one snug and safe can help them settle and sleep for longer – which means you enjoy some welcome rest too. This Grobag Swaddle Wrap keeps your baby feeling warm and secure as it reduces their startle reflex for a better night’s sleep. The perfect starter sleepwear to improve sleep quality in young babies.
Grobag Swaddle Wraps are suitable for 0-3 months (from 5-12 lbs or 2.27–5.55 kg and up to 60cm). Little ones will sleep soundly in our Grey Marl Swaddle Wrap and the neutral colour scheme will fit perfectly into any nursery.
- Swaddle for better sleep - Swaddling helps baby feel snug and secure and suppresses the startle reflex
- 2-way easy change zip - Night time nappy changes made simple
- Designed for sleep - The new hourglass shape, easy wrap swaddle, with no complicated fastenings, and guide to what to wear under your baby’s swaddle helps you keep your baby at just the right level of cosiness
- Hip healthy design - The International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI) acknowledges the Grobag Swaddle Wrap as a hip healthy product when used as directed. The design helps to ensure that baby’s legs are in a natural froggy-legged position when sleeping which is so important for correct hip development.
- Grobag Swaddle Wraps are suitable for 0-3 months (from 5-12 lbs or 2.27–5.55 kg and up to 60cm)
- Snug and cosy swaddle sleepwear gives baby a feeling of closeness like the womb and suppresses baby’s startle reflex for longer sleep
- Easy wrap swaddle - no complicated fastenings to make bedtime routines simple
- Hip healthy - specially designed to allow legs to fall in a natural hip-healthy position
- Easy change - zip opens from the bottom for night time nappy changes without disturbing your baby
- Designed for sleep – the NEW hourglass shape is hip-healthy and cosy soft
Benefits + Fun Facts:
Laybuy* = split the cost into 6 instalments, taken automatically every week. You’ll pay the first instalment at the time of purchase.
ClearPay* = split the cost into 4 instalments, taken automatically every 2 weeks. You’ll pay the first instalment at the time of purchase.
*You will need to quickly sign up to the relevant provider to access this.
1% of product sale (not just the profits) will be donated to Pledgeling Medical Fund with no caps or end dates.
Nearly one in six people globally, including more than half a billion children, suffer from Neglected Tropical Diseases. It costs as little as $0.55 to provide medication to treat the most common diseases up to a year for 1 person.
More About Us And Our Offers
From Our Family To Yours x
We started La Romi from our living room to spend more time together and build something to make a positive impact on other families. Both working long hours apart, we swapped for long hours together, thanks to Emma.
We want to be as sustainable as possible and even offer a UK Recycling Scheme for used dummies and other smaller baby items that we then pay to be recycled responsibly.
View Recycling scheme
Shop Local + Global
We aren't looking to be Amazon. Instead if you have a store near you in any country in the world and want them to stock our MyChupi / La Romi Brand products then send them a link to our Wholesale Program.