Boho Bibs | 12 Signature Prints
par La RomiPrix régulier£ 9.99 Prix de solde£ 14.97
If you are looking for a fantastic stylish bib for any special occasions, that will keep your baby dry. Because teething babies soak through their tops. It is very trendy and useful to accessorise them with a boho bib, your little one will be fashionable and comfortable all day long.
- Soft Cotton and Absorbent Material - Front and back are 100% soft cotton.
- Protect & keep your drooly teething baby dry from all dribble and spit ups, with the dual layer function dribble bibs you don't have to worry more!.
- Adjustable with a good quality cord - Each baby boho bib comes with 2 strings for you to tie as tight as you like according to your needs. The drool bibs is perfect to fit all the time while your baby grows from 0 to 36 months. Bibs stay in place and your baby won't be able to pull them off!
- A Must Have for New Parents - Every new Mom-to be or Dad-to-be will fall in love with this considerate gift as it not only helps them to take better care of their little one but also reduces the work for them as new parents, it will be easier to wash the bibs than clothes.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - we LOVE our customers and TRUST our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact us directly and you can return them for a full refund no questions asked!
Benefits + Fun Facts:
Laybuy* = split the cost into 6 instalments, taken automatically every week. You’ll pay the first instalment at the time of purchase.
ClearPay* = split the cost into 4 instalments, taken automatically every 2 weeks. You’ll pay the first instalment at the time of purchase.
*You will need to quickly sign up to the relevant provider to access this.
1% of product sale (not just the profits) will be donated to Pledgeling Medical Fund with no caps or end dates.
Nearly one in six people globally, including more than half a billion children, suffer from Neglected Tropical Diseases. It costs as little as $0.55 to provide medication to treat the most common diseases up to a year for 1 person.
More About Us And Our Offers
From Our Family To Yours x
We started La Romi from our living room to spend more time together and build something to make a positive impact on other families. Both working long hours apart, we swapped for long hours together, thanks to Emma.
We want to be as sustainable as possible and even offer a UK Recycling Scheme for used dummies and other smaller baby items that we then pay to be recycled responsibly.
View Recycling scheme
Shop Local + Global
We aren't looking to be Amazon. Instead if you have a store near you in any country in the world and want them to stock our MyChupi / La Romi Brand products then send them a link to our Wholesale Program.